Mojdeh Gorji a certified attorney and a member of the German bar.
She has graduated in law from the Philipp University of Marburg.
She has successfully completed her first state law exam (Justizprüfungsamt Hessen) and the second state law exam (equivalent to bar exam - Higher Regional court of Hamburg ; Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht) making her eligible for judgeship.
Since her graduation and bar admission Mrs. Gorji has held several positions:
- Legal clerkship
- Legal attorney for several years at an international corporate law firm
- Research Associate at SALEM LAW FIRM in Tehran, Iran focusing on German Visa and Immigration regulations
- Legal adviser to the German Federal Insurance Authority's Ship Safety Division, BG Hamburg - Germany
- Legal Intern with GRAU LLP in Hamburg Germany, actively involved in commercial and corporate law
- Legal Intern at the legal department of Commerzbank AG, and legal adviser to the shipping division of Commezbank AG, Hamburg - Germany
- German Bar Association
- Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- German-Iranian Lawyers Association e. V.
- German-Iranian Chamber of Industry and Commerce